Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We're Home!

We arrived in Michigan on Monday evening. The entire trip was beautiful: no rain, water, or clouds. Just sunny the entire way. So far it is only humid in the afternoon. I think the Colorado skies followed us! The sun is bright and the sky is cloudless. It's really great to be home and near family. We feel like we haven't had a chance to rest, but it will come once we get settled and find jobs. I'll keep you posted and hopefully get some new pics to add for everyone. Job outlooks are looking up for both of us.

1 comment:

Journey to Kenzie said...

Hi kristi, just wanted to let you know I have been thinking of you and am so glad that you all made it home safely. I actually tried to call you today I tried your cell phone number and was surprised that your voice mail came on. Hopeing that it would work and it did. I didn't leave a message but I will try to call back again soon. I know that you will probably get a MI cell phone number soon. So, when you do please drop me an email or leave me a message on my blog. Take care and am looking forward to some pictures. JILL