Grandma's sister, Aunt Pam, has a couple of ponies and one just had a baby about a month ago. We were able to take the kids their to see them and even take a ride. Another great reason to be near family! It has been truly amazing to have all of the family around. Paul and I had two nights in a row without the kids...it seems strange, but we're really enjoying having some date nights. We have had the chance to try out some new restaurants that h
ave come to town in the time that we were gone.
The kids are having a blast with all of the family. They've had several sleep overs with aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. We're really enjoying seeing Jessi bond so much with the family. What a difference it makes for her to be able to see all of them anytime she or we want. She doesn't look at them like they're strangers anymore!
I can tell that she doesn't totally understand what is going on. She still talks about Kara, Myles, and Auntie Val. I like how good her memroy is! I don't think that she will ever forget her hometown friends. We'll have to make sure to keep in touch and visit when it's possible!
The kids are having a blast with all of the family. They've had several sleep overs with aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. We're really enjoying seeing Jessi bond so much with the family. What a difference it makes for her to be able to see all of them anytime she or we want. She doesn't look at them like they're strangers anymore!
I can tell that she doesn't totally understand what is going on. She still talks about Kara, Myles, and Auntie Val. I like how good her memroy is! I don't think that she will ever forget her hometown friends. We'll have to make sure to keep in touch and visit when it's possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment