Thursday, July 24, 2008

Boating on Farwell Lake



Uncle Eric & Aunt Becky have a pontoon boat that is a lot of fun to ride and jump off into the lake. It's a great way to cool down from the humidity, even though the last few days have been nearly free of the humidity.

Riding on the water has always been so relaxing for me as a child and earlier this week I realized that it still is. We all went into the water, even Jessi. She's always a little nervous at the beginning, but gets used to is once she realizes that we aren't letting go!

Andy even got to have a couple of the neighbor kids join him on the boat. There aren't a lot of kids around where we are living right now, so it's really nice that Uncle Eric and Aunt Becky have several kids that play really well with Andy.

3 comments:

Justin and Tiffany Walker said...

Kristi! Missing you already. Sounds like your having lots of fun in Michigan:) Don't forget us Colorado folks. Hope we can talk soon!

Journey to Kenzie said...

Hi Kristi, thanks for the comment on my blogspot. It was nice hearing from you. Looks like you guys are all settling in nicely. Kaleigh still talks about Andy all the time. He will forever be her first love. We miss you guys and truely do enjoy your blog. Take care and keep in touch. Love,JILL

Justin and Tiffany Walker said...

HI@ I realized that I already commented on your blog, but I want an update about jobs and stuff! I also commented on your facebook...what can I say, I'm a stalker:)