Well, the decision has been made. We are moving home, back to Michigan. The four years in Colorado have been unbelievable, but it is now time to return back to the ones that we love. Our kids need to know their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. It's hard to say good bye, but now we have a great spot to come and vacation! We'll be moving at the end of June when our lease is up, so I should get packing:)
The kids are having a lot of fun and we hope to see more of Colorado's beauty before we say good bye. Auntie Val (Jessi's daycare lady) bought this horse just for her kids. She will be greatly missed along with all of the rest of our Woodland Park family.
The kids are having a lot of fun and we hope to see more of Colorado's beauty before we say good bye. Auntie Val (Jessi's daycare lady) bought this horse just for her kids. She will be greatly missed along with all of the rest of our Woodland Park family.
2 comments:
HI Swihart's, well I am so happy that you have created this blogspot so that we can continue to watch you family grow. I am so glad that we have had the opportunity to get to know you. Kristi, you and Paul have two amazing children that are going to be so happy to be closer to their family. Please promise to keep in touch and may God bless you on your journeys. JILL
Hi Paul & Kristi ~
Glad to hear that you guys are moving home. I have missed the both of you and will be excited to get together. Can you say playdate? I have a 4 year daughter and a 2 year old son. I lok forward to seeing you!!!
Crystal
Post a Comment